Australia’s Higher Education Institutions rank among the world’s best. It is most sought overseas education and is being highly recommended by many study-abroad counsellors. A growing number of students from India and across the globe are choosing to study in Australia, as a study destination due to affordable destination with scholarships and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living conditions and a multicultural society. Study in Australia for Indian students gives them a CRICOS code which depicts that it is globally recognized. Higher education in Australia, provides value for money by offering shorter and more intensive courses, they quickly incorporate latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management. If you have decided to study Masters in Australia, the duration for the course is between 1, 1.5 to 2 years and an Indian degree of 12 +3 is also accepted. The Streamlined Visa Process is straightforward and fair. Australian people have a reputation for being amongst the friendliest in the world.
Find Below the Top Universities of Australia :
*Source QS World Ranking 2021
Canada welcomes home to more than 550,000 international students, it welcomes approx 150,000 students each year. It has been consistently ranked #1 country for quality of life with comparatively lower cost of living than most English-speaking countries. According to the World University rankings, Canada has 5 of the top 100 best student cities in the world. Universities in Canada are ranked among the best in the world and are globally recognized and well-respected. Some top Canadian universities as per global university rankings are University of Toronoto, University of McGill, University of British Columbia, University of Waterloo, McMaster University.
Canada is renowned for its quality education and competitive entry requirements. A Canadian Degree/Diploma is revered across the globe. Additionally, international students also seen as a pathway to PR which takes up to 15-18 months from within the country. Students are eligible to work off campus without a work permit for up to 20 hrs per week & full-time during course breaks. The Indian community has a strong presence in Canada. As per the study by the US News & World Report in association with Y&R’s BAV and Wharton, Canada has been named the third best country in the world for education and first in quality of life.
Explore Top Ranking Institutions of Canada :
|Country Rank||World Rank||Institution|
|1||26||University of Toronto|
|3||46||University of British Columbia|
|4||111||University of Montreal|
|5||126||University of Alberta|
|7||149||University of Waterloo|
|9||230||University of Ottawa|
|10||235||University of Calgary|
|13||298||Simon Fraser University|
|14||334||University of Victoria|
|16||458||University of Saskatchewan|
|19||581-590||University of Guelph|
|20||591-600||University of Quebec|
|22||601-650||University of Manitoba|
|23||651-700||University of New Brunswick|
|24||701-750||University of Windsor|
|25||751-800||Memorial University of Newfoundland|
|26||751-800||University of Sherbrooke|
*Source QS World Rankings
Study in ” The Wonderland”, Land of “Opportunities”
Dubai one of the most sought destination for higher studies in UAE with a blend of cultures in one location. Apart from the glamour and glitz of the city, it has the foundation of academic excellence along with reputed institutes. It is a very safe and modern country and offers a range of programs to international students. The country is one of the fastest economies in the world and offers excellent job opportunities.
Dubai is one of the growing educational hubs across the globe – providing a multicultural environment with increased settlement of foreign population enabling international experience – an integral part of pursuing studies abroad. Most of the international universities have their branches located in Dubai. Abu Dhabi being UAE’s capital city, Dubai is the largest city and it is hosting World Expo 2020. Dubai’s strategic location allows its provinces to be positioned within a 5 hour radius of half of the world’s population, bridging Asia to the West.
With an inspiring choice of over 60 globally respected international university campuses and colleges, Dubai offers an abundance of best-in-class higher education opportunities. A future-forward city with a reputation for pioneering innovation, Dubai is home to a multicultural community of innovators, entrepreneurs and visionary game changers – a place where aspirations become reality. Choose to study in Dubai and you’ll not only gain a world-class education but be an active player in shaping the future, whatever your chosen field or interest.
The latest National Agenda Index released in 2019 found that 96.1 per cent of UAE citizens feel safe and secure – which should immediately put every parent’s mind at ease.
Why Study in DUBAI ?
1. Cosmopolitan Environment : Dubai has an extremely high standard of living wherein millions of people from all over the world call it home, creating a truly cosmopolitan culture. Students in the UAE are exposed to more nationalities than anywhere else in the world, molding them to be truly globalized leaders for the 21st century.
2. Proximity to India : Dubai is well connected internationally – most importantly close to India as compared to other preferred destinations for studying abroad. It is a hardly a 3 hour flight from India making room for students to take low-cost flights back home at a moment’s notice!
3. Affordable and Quality Education : As compared to the education cost in many other popular destinations, Dubai provides high quality education at a very reasonable cost. Dubai further promises comprehensive options to students in terms of courses based on their qualification.
4. Combination of East and West (degree) : You can obtain a recognized foreign University degree (from US, UK, & more) in Dubai at both – undergraduate and postgraduate level. Interestingly, these degrees in most cases will be cheaper as compared to studying the same in the respective Countries.
5. World’s Safest City : There are students from all over the world coming to pursue further education in Dubai. The country is safe and the culture is diverse. The students here are welcomed by the nationals and women are treated with respect. People from other nationalities practise their religions easily without any external fear in Dubai.
6. Active & Vibrant Lifestyle : For adventure lovers there are a lot of activities to choose from. They are parasailing, desert safaris and mountaineering. The sea tours are enjoyable as well. Dubai houses the best golf courses in the world. The beaches are very relaxing and the scenic beauty of Dubai is a treat for the eyes.
7. Tax Free Salary/Income : The sectors emerging in Dubai include entertainment, education, banking and real estate. Macro-regulatory authorities are paying more attention to agriculture, entertainment, infrastructure and logistics and covering areas such as risk management, marketing and other investments in sectors of energy, manufacturing and financial operations to solidify the longer term stability and growth pool of Dubai. Tax Free Income is perhaps is one of the key selling points for study in Dubai as the career prospects are healthy in a range of sectors including Oil and Gas, Construction, Hospitality and Banking.
8. Intakes : Well, this is really a big benefit. Many Institutions have as many as start dates in January, May, July, August, September, November. September is a major intake in Dubai, as in most of the courses will be available during this month.
8. Strong Network of Indian Community : Indians form a large part of the population in the Dubai. With increasing opportunities in petroleum, construction, banking and IT sectors there has been an exponential increase in these numbers over the past few years. While most Indian migrants are a part of the manufacturing and transport industries, a sizeable number also form a part of the professional services sector. Areas like Bur Dubai and Sharjah are densely populated with Indian Population. Moreover Indian students will be excited to learn the Indian community in Dubai makes the most of all the Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi, Navratri etc.
9. No language Barrier : More than 80 % of the population including the locals in Dubai speaks in English, making it convenient for foreign students to communicate and interact with the local population.
For years, Germany has been one of the top five destinations for the students willing to study abroad by the number of students. A large contribution to that fact is the quality of education that Germany provides. It has some of the world’s most prestigious universities. The English taught courses also help in bringing in more and more international students to its shores. Another factor to seriously consider is the cost of studying. The costs of studying in Germany are some of the most affordable in Europe and very affordable when compared to English speaking countries around the world.
Reasons to study in Germany ?
1. Study in Germany in English : Yes, one does not have to learn, understand or be fluent in the German Language. To attract more and more international students, and keep education universal, a large number of universities in Germany offer English taught courses. Therefore, making it easier for students coming to the country. Moreover, one can study in Germany without IELTS with the medium of instruction letters or video interviews. This makes Germany all the more attractive to international students. Though one can go through day to day life pretty easily with just English, it is advisable to learn basic German as one might also want to work and study in Germany simultaneously.
2. Study in Germany Requirements : Now we know that education in Germany is prestigious, affordable and convenient. Let us talk about the general requirements you will have to fulfil in order to study in Germany. The first and foremost requirement is to apply for a university and course you are eligible for. In some cases, they will also have to prove their language proficiency as an eligibility criterion. Students are also required to show enough funds to sustain themselves in Germany during their stay in Germany. There are always course-specific requirements like SOP and LORs, and other requirements. It is advisable to check the course requirements beforehand.
3. Study in Germany Scholarships : To help students with the study and living costs in Germany, there are a number of scholarships available for international students. For students looking forward to study in Germany, DAAD Scholarships are the way to go. DAAD is the German Academic Exchange Service that helps students coming to study in Germany, and one of those ways is scholarships for international students. Apart from DAAD scholarships, there are also scholarships available from the Government and Universities.
4. Study in Germany after 12th : For the students who are willing to start early, there are a number of options available after their schooling in Germany. Students just coming from any 10+2 equivalent are also eligible for a plethora of options available in Germany. No matter the academic background one is coming from, be it science, commerce, or Arts, there is plenty for everyone. Germany also offers a large number of Bachelor’s courses in English which used to be an issue before.
5. Study in Germany for Indian Students : Indians make a large number of international students studying in Germany. In 2017, more than 15,000 Indian Students were studying in Germany, making it one of the top 10 countries Indians prefer to study abroad. Indian students make up to 13% of international students in Germany. 70% of those students are in Engineering, 12% in Science and Mathematics, 13% in Social Science and Law, 5% are in the other streams.
Now that you are aware of various aspects of studying in Germany, here are some of the things you should know about the country:
The scenes of Germany are differing and charming. On the North and Baltic Seas, there are island chains with long sandhills, swaths of heath and moorland. Thick woods and medieval strongholds are arranged in the moving piles of central Germany. In the south, the Alps with their shimmering lakes transcend the swamps. This is the place where Germany’s most astounding pinnacle, the Zugspitze, towers at just about 3,000 meters above ocean level.
Politics and Economy
The Federal Republic of Germany was established in 1949 as a parliamentary majority rule government. Its constitution ensures essential rights to all individuals, for example, the flexibility of religion, opportunity of expression and fairness under the watchful eye of the law. Germany is partitioned into 16 government states. Every state has its own political circle of the ward, e.g. in matters of culture and instruction.
Germany’s economy is the biggest in Europe and the fifth-biggest on the planet. In 2011 German organizations traded products esteemed at more than one trillion euros.
In the dark ages, Ireland was a beacon of learning, and students from all around the continent would travel to study in Irish monasteries. Today, it continues that proud and historic tradition and for the last five decades Ireland has been a location of choice for students around the globe.
In the past three decades, successive Irish Governments have put a vast amount of resources into education and research. The reputation of Ireland’s higher education system has grown considerably, and its research is now making an international impact. US President Barack Obama has said that the Irish people are “among the best educated in the world”.
- Ireland is the only English-speaking country in the Eurozone.
- Ireland is a small, safe and friendly country ranked the 12th most peaceful place on Earth in 2013 by the Global Peace Index.
- Ireland has over 2,00,000 international students and accepts students for post graduation with 15 years of education.
- Ireland’s Higher Education Institutions have over 5,000 courses on offer.
- The Irish National Framework of Qualifications system facilitates the recognition of academic qualifications throughout Europe and internationally.
- The costs of studying in Ireland compare favourably with international options.
- While studying in Ireland, international students can even work part time for 20 hours a week.
- Ireland allows international graduates a period of one year to remain in the country in order to find a job or develop a business idea.
- Ireland is the second most attractive country globally for FDI.
- Ireland is a member of the European Union and just hours away from countless destinations of the United Kingdom and mainland Europe.
Singapore is the premier education hub of Asia where tradition and modernity tastefully unite offering students a truly global educational experience.Singapore education is based on a broad base curriculum and global perspective that equips them to excel in the competitive job market.
- Full name: Republic of Singapore
- Climate generally moderate and humid.
- Location: South eastern Asia, islands between Malaysia and Indonesia
- Language official languages Mandarin, Malay, Tamil and English
- Currency: SGD (Singapore Dollar)
WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE?
- Obtain a recognized international degree without having to travel to a western country.
- A safe city with low crime rate and a stable political institution.
- Proximity to India Singapore is only a few hours apart by air.
- Multilingual county that provides a conducive environment for students to study
- Enjoy high standards of living, healthcare and education
- Singapore is a thriving arts and cultural scene
- Excellent job opportunities due the presence of many multinational companies in Singapore.
SINGAPORE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
The Singapore educational system consists of following :
1. Polytechnics : They Offer practice-oriented studies at the diploma level offering wide range of courses from Engineering, Business Studies, Mass Communication, Design and Info-Communications.
2. Institute of Technical Education : ITE is an institution that offers technical knowledge in various industry sectors. Apart from providing full-time institutional training and traineeship programmes for secondary school leavers, ITE also provides continuing education programmes for working adults.
3. Universities :
- Offer postgraduate, graduate and research programmes
- In addition to local universities, worlds leading foreign universities have their campuses (institutes of higher learning) or have joint collaborations/programmes with local universities.
Qualifying Tests Scores Requirement
- For Polytechnic Diploma & Bachelor programs overall IELTS band score of 6.0 or equivalent.
- Master Degree IELTS 6.0 – 6.5 or equivalent depending on the program.
Major Intakes : January /February /April/May/July/August/October/November
HOW MUCH DOES A SINGAPORE EDUCATION COST ?
- Diplomas- 1 – 2 years (Cost- S$9000- S$15000)
- Bachelors- 2-4 years (Cost- S$ 24000- S$35000)
- Masters- 1- 1.5 years (Cost- S$ 18,500- S$ 30000)
Cost of Living : An average of about S$750 to S$2,000 per month *
The United States of America (USA) has been a global leader in the field of education. As a matter of fact, nearly 50 of the top 200 universities in the world are based in USA. It hosts approx. 1 million international students, it’s the highest number of international students in the world. Quality education, multicultural environment, advance curriculum plan and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons why many Indian students want to study in the US.
Universities in USA are also credited for innumerable patents and ground-breaking innovations, offering a chance to study and compete with some of the finest minds in the respective fields. Higher education in USA for Indian students offers a mind-boggling range of universities with highly sophisticated and enlightening educational environments. Study in USA also provides phenomenally higher returns over a students’ investment. USA education is the best investment for the future. Study in USA is affordable as its institutions provide a wide spectrum of tuition fees, accommodation options and financial help in the form of scholarships, fee waivers, aids, etc.
Why One Should Choose to study in USA ?
#Flexible Academic Environment :
Attending university in the U.S. can be an exciting, fun and inspiring experience. That’s how you see it in the movies and it may be one of the reasons why you want to study in the U.S. in the first place. Don’t worry! In real life, American colleges might be even better than they are portrayed in the movies. American Universities provides an ideal environment for students, characterized by flexible methods of education and continuous development process for students in the various fields of studies. Depending on your strengths, interests, and goals, U.S. universities deliberately shift their classroom structures and instruction methods to make learning engaging and, at the same time, relevant to your own domain.
What is it like to sit in a classroom at an American university?
How are the courses, grades, and semesters set up? What will be expected of me?
As an international student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the U.S., you have to adapt to a totally new education system.
- Class structure depends on what and where you study – What you may not know is that classroom atmosphere in a private university may be different compared to the one in a public college. Furthermore, each professor has a different teaching style; some prefer to dominate the discussion, while others simply guide the students and let them do most part of the talking, asking questions and so on. So, your study location can be on a industry visit, on a mountain, by the sea shores or into the woods.
- “High”- Tech integrated classroom’s – During a class, almost all the time, some kind of technology is integrated, in order to enhance the learning experience. Text books are still used but the visual effect has a much higher impact on students, especially when it comes to things that are sometimes hard to memorize. Teachers make use of various software, applications, video projector presentations to increase student understanding of difficult concepts. As technology continues to innovate and change the way that information is delivered, university classrooms are trying to keep in step with the rapid acceleration of ideas.
- Project-based Learning – This method makes learning much more appealing to students and most times they don’t even have the “classical” feeling of studying; it is rather viewed as a way of discovering something new about a subject they are really interested in. Students are challenged either during lectures, or for home projects to answer a question, solve a problem or explore an issue, usually related to a topic that inspires them or that is related to their personal interests and career aspirations.
- Applied and Creative Learning – It’s not unusual for and Art teacher to take students to a museum and have the class there in front of a painting or a sculpture, instead of only showing them picture in class. U.S. colleges/universities apply the concept of active learning, creating an academic environment, curricula and research where students are required to apply what they learn through problem-solving exercises, group simulations and role playing. More often than not, you can also apply what you learn in the classroom to real-life experiences.
- Peer Instructions – One of the techniques of teaching is the ‘peer-instruction’ approach in which teaching more via questioning, rather than teaching by telling. Through ‘peer-instruction’, students discuss questions and topics between them, and each one tries to explain to one another what they have understood from the lesson.
#Excellent Support Facilities :
Effort to allow international students the ability to stay in the U.S. after they graduate, so that they can attempt to pursue a wonderful career at some of the world’s biggest companies. In 2016, a massive effort was taken to allow graduates from STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) to stay for 24 months to get work experience and extend their stay.
To make your transition to a U.S. university smoother & enhance your overall learning experience, U.S institutions offer plenty of support to prepare international students for their classes. Through various workshops, English-language practice courses, orientations, and trainings, foreign students are given plenty of help to get them ready for their classes.
#U.S universities are bastions of cultural diversity :
If you are joining a university in the U.S., you will feel immediately comfortable around people who share a similar background and who have new ideas and perspectives to share. Studying abroad, in general, is one way to nurture your tolerance and openness to other cultures; studying abroad in America adds another dimension, exposing you not only to the U.S. culture, but to the languages and beliefs of people from nationalities all over the world.
Students quite often remark that their classes and dormitories are full of students from every nationality, religion, or ethnicity, and having access to and contact with so many cultural backgrounds makes the learning experience that much more thrilling.
#U.S. degrees have an excellent international reputation :
It’s quite well known that top universities in the U.S. continue to maintain a strong presence among the best ranked education institutions in the world. Partially this has to do with how well-funded and supported American universities are, but it also has to do with the high academic standards and rigorous requirements that they instil in their students.
Integrated with the changing and evolving classrooms, these universities continue to attract students from all over the world, and are courageously working every year to change the education they deliver so that foreign students from all over the world are prepared to go back home and find wonderful careers opportunities.
Find Below the Top Universities of USA :
|1||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)|
|6=||California Institute of Technology (Caltech)|
|10||University of Chicago|
|13||University of Pennsylvania|
|24||Johns Hopkins University|
|25||University of Michigan-Ann Arbor|
|27||University of California, Berkeley (UCB)|
|39||New York University (NYU)|
|44||University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)|
|52||Carnegie Mellon University|
|53||University of California, San Diego (UCSD)|
|72||University of Texas at Austin|
|80||University of Washington|
|83=||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|85||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|88||Georgia Institute of Technology|
|93||Pennsylvania State University|
|102=||University of California, Davis|
|102=||University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill|
|118=||Washington University in St. Louis|
|134||University of Southern California|
|140||The Ohio State University|
|147=||University of Rochester|
|149||University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)|
|159||Michigan State University|
|164=||Texas A&M University|
|164=||University of Maryland, College Park|
|176||Case Western Reserve University|
|181=||University of Pittsburgh|
|185=||University of Minnesota Twin Cities|
|188||University of Florida|
|219||Arizona State University|
|235=||University of California, Irvine|
|243=||University of Notre Dame|